At NutriCanna we take your questions or concerns seriously. We have a dedicated staff willing to support you across many of our Social Media platforms, but some of the more common questions can be found right her.
The NutriCanna Difference: We not only guarantee satisfaction with our products, but we promise to educate and assist any of our customers who need it. Whether it be a simple question about the product, or questions about best practices with CBD, we will have someone available to assist you. Check out these FAQ’s to see if your question is featured here, and remember we will be updating this periodically, so check back to see new questions and answers that we think can help the NutriCanna family.
- CBD is a naturally occurring compound in the human body and the hemp plant.
- CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance that’s used in products like oils and edibles to impart a feeling of relaxation and calm.
- NutriCanna’s CBD is derived from our hemp plants right here in Baca County, Colorado, USA. We grow using a 100% all natural process, with the highest standards of quality and procurement from start to finish.
- There are over 100 “identified” compounds in the cannabis plant.
- CBD does not have intoxicating effects like those caused by tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Helps deal with Gastrointestinal disorders, anxiety disorders (symptoms of stress, PTSD and more), neurological disorders like: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Tourette’s, and combats pain & inflammation. (among other things. Check out our “Industry News” section for more.
- Yes, we do, check out our shop for more info and details about our products
- While cannabidiol (CBD) is all the rage at present, it is often hard to understand what you are getting. Furthermore, with so many different CBD products on the market it’s hard to tell which are full spectrum, which are not and which products are made from CBD cannabis or CBD hemp. Full spectrum CBD oil, unlike CBD isolate products, includes a wide range of cannabinoids present in the cannabis or hemp plant. Depending on the condition and what you are looking to achieve it can provide a greater effect than CBD alone as all the cannabinoids work together in what is known as the entourage effect
- The aforementioned entourage effect is the main reason behind the efficacy of whole plant extracts. There are over 100 ‘identified’ compounds in the cannabis plant. While most of these compounds have their own therapeutic benefit, they combine synergistically to provide a far better performance than any single compound, including CBD.
- We have our online shop, and we sell to various retailers. Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, or our online store for more information.
- Yes, you can follow us @Nutricanna across a variety of platforms. We link our social media to our website too!
- We work around the clock to get a customer service or social media specialist to you ASAP. You will never wait more than a few hours before hearing back from us. That’s a promise.
- Yes we do! Check out our social media, or website, periodically to see any deals or promotions we are running. Promotions occur every few months, and last for a little while, so chances are if you’re diligent you’ll find something you can take advantage of.
- We would never build a website without a way for you to get in touch with us! Check out our Contact Us page for more info!.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professionals about potential interactions or other complications before using any product. NutriCanna products are intended solely for purchasers located in the United States. Buyer is responsible for compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances.